As we all heard and know about Rokkr TV, which is an android application that supports working on all the android operating devices. Hence, you can also run this app easily on your Android smart television.
But it doesn’t mean you can run the Rokkr TV application directly on a non-android smart television. For that, you require other external devices such as Fire TV, Firestick, Android TV Box.
This is the simplest method for installing third-party applications on Android smart television.
- First and foremost, navigate to the Settings, then give the permission to the Unknown Sources by hitting Security.
- If you are installing Rokkr for Sony TV – Visit the Menu accompanied with “Security and Restriction”, and then authorize it for downloading from third-party sources.
- Also, if you own Sharp Smart TV, Hisense Smart TV, MI TV, and Philips Smart TV, do the same as the above mentioned process to let the unknown sources downloading.
- You can easily get the APK file and download it through Sideloading, or you can also move to the Google play store available on your android device. Here, download the browser called Puffin browser.
- Now start this Puffin browser, then enter the correct URL on the URL tab (https://www.rokkr.net/download). Then hit the enter.
- It will ask you where you want to save your file, and then Downloading will automatically get started.
- Come back to the Puffin browser’s main menu and hit the App segment.
- After the completion of installation, hit on the Open button.